Cointree is an Australian-based cryptocurrency that provides the quickest and accessible method for the buying and selling bitcoin. It was formed in the year 2013, and later in June 2018, the new trading platform was launched. The new platform of Cointree gives you an opportunity to buy and sell 17 cryptocurrencies and also has introduced the Learning Centre designed to educate crypto newcomers.
Cointree differs from most other exchanges because the users send money to Cointree and the administration does the actual buying of Bitcoin for you, then transfers the Bitcoin to your personal wallet address that you provide them. Cointree provides a platform where users can buy and sell bitcoin (BTC) using Australian dollars (AUD), pay bills with BTC, and trade BTC for various altcoins.
a) You can store altcoins in your Cointree account.
b) Introduction of portfolio tracking feature to track the performance of your Crypto holdings.
You can buy/sell below-given Cryptocurrencies in Cointree
• Aeternity (AE)
• Aion (AION)
• Augur (REP)
• Bitcoin (BTC)
• Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
• DigixDAO (DGD)
• EOS (EOS)
• Ethereum (ETH)
• ICON (ICX)
• IOSToken (IOST)
• OmiseGO (OMG)
• Populous (PPT)
• Status (SNT)
• Tronix (TRX)
• VeChain (VEN)
• Zilliqa (ZIL)
• Zcash (ZEC)
• Lisk (LSK)
• Decred (DCR)
• Siacoin (SC)
• Steem (STEEM)
• Golem (GNT)
• DigiByte (DGB)
• Basic Attention Token (BAT)
• Komodo (KMT)
• Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Common issues faced by the users may encounter
• Password reset doesn’t work in my Cointree.com account.
• Balance doesn’t reflect in the wallet.
• Unable to send bitcoins.
• Unable to receive bitcoins.
• User temporarily blocked issue.
• Troubles to access the Cointree.com account.
• Unable to close my Cointree.com account.
• Problems to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to my Cointree.com wallet.
• Account signup issue on Cointree.com.
• Unable to cancel my transaction at Cointree.
• Cointree.com account hacked or unethical transaction problem.
• Identity verification problem in my Cointree.com account.
• Unable to log in to my Cointree exchange account.
• 2-factor authentication not working in Cointree exchange.
Payment methods used in Cointree
Users of Cointree can use the following payment methods:
a) Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
b) POLi Payments
c) Cash deposits at selected Australian Bank Branches
Pros and Cons
a) Good platform for novices
b) Proof of solvency
c) Learning Hub
e) 17 digital currencies supported
a) Basic functionality
b) Still being developed
Cointree doesn’t have the phone number. Cointree proffers two main options for support. You can use the FAQ section which put forward the wide array of common issues and queries the users face or you can avail assistance by submitting a support ticket. To fix the errors immediately, you can dial our Cointree customer support number which is accessible 24/7 to guide you. You can discuss your queries with the certified and skilled experts who have the plethora of solutions to your queries in minimal time. The professionals are highly-profound and have deep knowledge in dealing with your queries. Whether it’s working hours or non-working hours, you can reach them as per your requirements. Why worry, when you can easily avail solutions from the comfort of your home.